Around the world, people are growing food in cities! Want to learn how to advance urban agriculture in your community? Register now for the 2012 Urban Agriculture Summit, August 15 – 18 2012 in Toronto!
The 2012 Urban Agriculture Summit will connect you with inspiring experts from across the spectrum of urban agriculture. Announcing renowned keynote speakers :
· Will Allen, Founder & CEO of Growing Power and author of ‘The Good Food Revolution’
· Paul Lightfoot, CEO of BrightFarms hydroponic greenhouse farms and supply chain expert
· Joe Lobko, Principal of duToit Allsopp Hillier, interdisciplinary architect, landscape architect and urban designer
· PLUS over 75 session presenters who are leaders in the fields of community and commercial development, policy, research, design and more.
Summit programming also includes:
- Half day professional development courses and training / skills workshops, several of which are approved for continuing education units / professional development hours
CAPACITY IS LIMITED. Register online today.